The cheesecake by CIAS (Changi International Airport Services)
The food onboard the plane was prepared by CIAS in-flight kitchen and it was so good, especially the cheesecake. I swear, it was the best ever.
Just before touching down at 桃园国际机场Taoyuan International Airport, I saw from the window the state of the buildings and that they were so dilapidated. It was a discouragement because it gave an impression that the people there were primitive and unhygienic. I wasn't looking forward any more to my holiday.
Anyway, we touched down at the dilapidated airport at 1:30pm and was greeted by our tour-guide, David, who ushered us to a cartoonistic-looking tour bus.
The first thing that caught my attention as we left the airport was the power office of the Alstom group. Wow! I saw my company logo!
The food onboard the plane was prepared by CIAS in-flight kitchen and it was so good, especially the cheesecake. I swear, it was the best ever.
Just before touching down at 桃园国际机场Taoyuan International Airport, I saw from the window the state of the buildings and that they were so dilapidated. It was a discouragement because it gave an impression that the people there were primitive and unhygienic. I wasn't looking forward any more to my holiday.
Anyway, we touched down at the dilapidated airport at 1:30pm and was greeted by our tour-guide, David, who ushered us to a cartoonistic-looking tour bus.
The first thing that caught my attention as we left the airport was the power office of the Alstom group. Wow! I saw my company logo!
With an hour bus ride, we arrived at the 淡水漁人碼頭Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf, a tourist attraction where we had our own lunch. I ordered the popular Taiwanese fried chicken and some mushrooms.
Grilled cuttlefish
Some prata thing
Fried crabs and shrimp
Skewered lamb, roast spring chicken
I gave this a skip: Bloody Rice Cake or Pig Blood Cake
And after Tamshui, we checked-in at Hotel Riverview Taipei which was just at the 西門町Xi Men Ting Night Market area. We couldn't wait and went down almost immediately.
Duck heart
I ate until I could feel my stomach become bloated! I was so full.
Here at Xi Men Ting, I observed that it is mainly the youths who hang out in the area. They were so trendy and dressed up fashionably. You can't tell if that person in the crowd was a Singaporean or Taiwanese. The culture there is similar to ours in Singapore. Even when we communicate, there is absolutely no difference.
I also noticed that the girls who were still in school uniform that they wore skirts so short! You would just be in for some free colourful show when they walk up any flight of steps.
The amazing thing is that everyone here walks or carries his pet dog around. You would find a dog at every turn and corner. It's just a dog place.
















No comments:
Post a Comment