Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cross Country Drive

I have been dragged-in to participate in an event next week, which is organized by my fellow colleagues. I have been named the Chief Driver as I am familiar with Malaysian roads (and I anticipate my fellow co-driver is not going to touch the steering wheel at all).

It's a cross-country road trip to places like Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I suppose we are not putting up anywhere except for only a while at Tampin for the driver to recuperate from perhaps 18 hours of aimless driving.

On 4th Apr, 4 of us are scheduled to depart Singapore in a Toyota Vios for Kuala Lumpur. After shopping at Petaling Street and some partying at Jalan Sultan Ismail / Jalan P Ramlee, we are gonna hit the road again before dawn for a slow drive towards Malacca. To avoid the hefty toll on the highway, we are going to use the trunk road.

In Malacca, we will stop for lemang, belacan, petai, dodol and cincaluk. We are also scheduled to stop by Alai for Ikan Bakar.

From Malacca, we will head back to Singapore via Muar, Batu Pahat and Air Hitam.

3 comments:

Vanilla said...

you have been dragged or you dragged them...knowing you!!

Cross Border Limousine Service said...

of course la, i kena sumpit. ummmm...

Fried Ice Cream said...

wat shud i said....dun waste petrol la...