This one is specially for someone, you know who you are.
I do not know but I have a feeling you managed to trace this blog and actually kept yourself updated by reading it. Yes, this blog contains many things about you. If you have been offended in any way, please do tell me and I will act on it.
You seem to be very emotional lately and facing a lot of challenges altogether, perhaps affected by reading this blog? I guess it's also because of you being personal with me, trusting and trashing your problems out at me. If not, you wouldn't be feeling uncomfortable at my request for single dates. Hahaha!
This whole blog reminds me of the diary-like creative expression during school days. And I was inspired by you to create one after reading yours. This blog, like yours, contain many things of confidentiality and reality. You can actually feel it and know in your heart, and it is not a rubbish blog.
You have re-ignited my love for the English language as well as the interest in creative and expressive writing. My report writing and commanding skills at work have improved tremendously because of you and the way you expressed yourself. I have never looked-up the dictionary so many times before for a very long time.
This blog is a reminiscence. It has become part of my life now. It has played a part in helping me to express myself. Thanks to you and this blog will never be deleted.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment